Google Analytics is one of the world's leading website analytics tools. Not only is it free, it's profilic, with companies like BuiltWith reporting its usage on 30,000,000+ websites worldwide. Some estimate Google Analytics is used on nearly upwards of 57% of websites throughout the internet. Such high numbers are deceiving though. From our experience, most businesses understand that they need it, but never use it. Few ever take the time to even configure it properly.
Contrary to popular belief today, Google Analytics is not an out of the box solution. Join David Bell in this 60 minute online seminar to discover the power of Google Analytics and how to take advantage of it to grow your business.
You will learn how to:
- Identify if your Google Analytics account is setup in a useful way.
- Navigate Google Analytics with ease.
- Understand key Google Analytics reports.
- Track campaign and channel performance.
- Identify and pivot to changes in trends.
- Google Analytics accounts, properties, and views
- Key built in reports
- Events and conversions
- Using meaningful segments
- Analyzing marketing performance
- Putting it all together
This is a live seminar. Questions will be answered at the end. The recording will be published on YouTube and shared to registered participants afterwards.
Saturday, November 21, 2020 4:01 pm
Partner, Marketing Consultant
David Bell is the co-founder of Sharp & Bell Consulting. He is a decorated U.S. veteran, award-winning website developer, and experienced marketing consultant. David Bell balances business strategy with marketing execution. He has worked to market many companies large and small throughout his career.